Location: US, Canada (Vancouver/Toronto)
We are on the constant lookout for Machine Learning Engineers who are interested in developing cutting-edge technologies for real-world next-generation AI-driven insights platforms. The ideal candidate will be equally comfortable with theoretical thinking, coding and academic writing.
- Implementing highly scalable Natural Language Processing (NLP) and Data Science services capable of processing extremely large volumes of data.
- Contributing to the design of highly available, highly scalable, machine learning workflows.
- Create and implement non-standard, fresh and creative scientific ideas to improve or speed up existing technologies.
- Collaborate with product managers and dive deeper into the usage of the research, brainstorm with the product team on developing new creative ideas.
- Follow up and support the development of models in an end-to-end manner: from design to production.
- Analyze, interpret and explain outcomes of non-trivial experiments.
- Analyze the data used in experiments, understand its subtleties of it, and modify it appropriately, if needed.
Requirements and skills:
- Strong working knowledge (at least 2 years) of Java or Python.
- Strong working knowledge (at least 2 years) of machine learning frameworks, in particular, TensorFlow and Keras.
- Working knowledge of Java or Python.
- Working knowledge of machine learning frameworks, in particular, TensorFlow and Keras.
- Good knowledge of data analysis and machine learning, in particular around Natural Language Processing.
- Familiarity with infrastructure as code (e.g., Terraform, Cloud formation, Serverless), continuous integration and deployment.
- Good knowledge of Unix/Linux systems and bash/shell scripting.
- UG: B.Tech/B.E. in any specialization
- PG: Any Postgraduate
NB: Flexday promotes a flexible work model supporting a blend of in-office, remote, and on-the-go work styles as per employee convenience.